Making the most of your Mabalingwe visit!
One of the most exciting parts of visiting a resort is finding out all the exciting activities you can do there that will make your trip that extra bit more memorable. If Mabalingwe is one of your travel destinations for the year, then this checklist is going to make your day!
Here it is, the ULTIMATE MABALINGWE CHECKLIST:
- Magnificent Morning Game Drives. Enjoy the magnificent sights and sounds of South Africa’s finest bushveld paradise. Enjoy spotting birdlife, wildlife, plants and trees on a MORNING GAME DRIVE. Think fresh air and wilderness bliss.
- Get your racquets ready! Play a few TENNIS matches with your family and friends and find out who has that wicked backhand or unbeatable serve. As the popular saying goes “sports do not build a character; they reveal it”.
- To the pool and beyond! If you and the family are “aqua-holics” grab your shades, sunscreen and swimming towels and head to the Enjoy pool games, take a refreshing dip, catch up on some poolside reading, or make whirlpools in the water.
- A Sensational Mabalingwe Sunset. SUNSETS are proof that no matter what happens, every day has a beautiful ending. Sit at your chalet with the braai sizzling, an ice-cold beverage in your hand, and witness nature display one of its finest masterpieces.
- A Mini-Golf match: Settle the battle of who the mini-golf champion is, once and for all! Putt yourself to victory while enjoying a round or two of mini-golf with your loved ones.
- Don’t just talk it, WALK it. Explore the best of Mabalingwe during an exhilarating guided walk–‘n–drive (60 minute game drive and 60 minute bush walk). The perfect opportunity to see nature from a closer point of view.
- Get Ecotainment Crazy! Let the kids explore the wilderness, learn how to make a fire in a safe way and absorb all kinds of nature tips and tricks during Mabalingwe’s popular Ecotainment programme. Our much loved awesome Ecotainer, Hein Strydom, is fantastic with kids and teens! He provides them with the opportunity to enjoy nature, while the adults get some time to unwind and relax.
- Who’s hungry? In the words of George Bernard Shaw “There is no sincerer love than the love of food”. Why not go for a yummy meal at Tshukudu Restaurant or enjoy a drink at the famous Kalahari Oasis Bush Pub?
- Some night time fun. Enjoy a night drive with a trained and qualified field guide who will shine some light on nocturnal animals such as owls, jackal, bush babies and many other fascinating creatures of the night.
- Fun, fun, fun! Pool tables, outdoor chess or a stop at the sauna. If you find some spare time on your Mabalingwe trip, there is always something to keep you having fun with those you love!